A brand new launch trailer dropped for the Switch model of Skater XL. The sport, a road skateboarding expertise, has now come to Nintendo’s console.
Additional particulars could be discovered within the following overview:
The long-awaited Nintendo Switch model of Skater XL is lastly right here, delivering the complete Skater XL expertise to the Nintendo Switch’s distinctive on-the-go platform. Through a number of years of improvement, Easy Day Studios has optimized a uncommon, buttery easy 60 FPS in each handheld and docked mode, whereas sustaining the signature fluid, physics-based gameplay really feel that over 1 million avid gamers have loved thus far. True to its ethos, Skater XL on Nintendo Switch is an open, inventive sandbox to skate, movie, hang around and create, at your individual tempo. Packed with options like freeskate multiplayer, a replay editor, character customization and a rising library of downloadable user-generated mod skate gear and maps, Skater XL is bringing the smoothest, most responsive lifelike skateboarding sport ever to come back to Nintendo Switch.
- 60 FPS – Featuring a uncommon, buttery easy 60 FPS in handheld mode, Nintendo Switch gamers can take skateboarding on the go and absolutely expertise Skater XL’s acclaimed physics-based gameplay. Skateboarding with the Joy-Cons has by no means felt so fluid or responsive!
- Skate or Chill Online – Hang out with as much as 10 pals on-line, replicating the actual road expertise, as you set collectively strains, watch different gamers session the spot or simply cruise together with your crew.
- Huge Mod Catalog Available At Launch – Powered by Mod.io, Skater XL Nintendo Switch gamers could have instantaneous entry to a big curated providing of mods from passionate creators and fakeskate manufacturers. In addition to all official content material, gamers can discover the proper look or obtain the most recent gear in probably the most intensive skating content material library ever.
- Play As Real-Life Skate Pros – Select from famend professionals Tiago Lemos, Brandon Westgate, Evan Smith, and Tom Asta, all with their very own distinct gear that matches their type.
- Legit Soundtrack – Modest Mouse, Interpol, Animal Collective, Future Islands and Band Of Horses headline the distinctive music that blends effectively with the Skater XL’s West Coast vibe.
Get a take a look at the Skater XL Switch launch trailer beneath.
You should purchase Skater XL bodily and digitally on Switch now.