Developer LightningMods has launched ItemzFlow 1.04 for the PS4. This new model of the attractive Homebrew and Game launcher fixes some bugs with DLC dumps, and provides some high quality of life options.
Note: to not be confused with the identical device for PS5, for which model 1.05 was launched just a few days in the past.
What is ItemzFlow for the PS4
ItemzFlow is an Open Source alternate menu for the PS4, with a stunning interface. The device additionally presents some further performance which are instantly accessible for every recreation, resembling a dumper, a risk to entry/activate patches and trainers, some restore instruments (e.g. to keep away from having to lose all your fpkg content material in case of PS4 information corruption), theme help, and extra.
What’s new in ItemzFlow 1.04
- Fixed dumping DLCs and AC w/o information
- Added an Install all PKGs choice for folders with greater than 1 PKG
- Installing a PKG will not boot you again to settings
- Carried over some enhancements from the PS5 model of IF
- Replaced reg. vectors for ThreadSafeVectors
- Added the Chinese lang recordsdata
- Fixed a bug that may trigger the Utility thread to impasse
- Fixed a Bug that brought about the daemon to not give a backtrace on 9.00
Download ItemzFlow 1.04
You can Download ItemzFlow from the github venture right here, Or obtain it instantly from the Homebrew retailer you probably have it put in in your PS4.