Orlando FL – January 11, 2023 – Protection Methods Institute is proud to announce the sixth Annual Navy Digital Coaching & Simulation Summit, going down this February 22-23, 2023 in Orlando, Florida. This 12 months’s summit will deal with efforts to leverage modeling & simulation and digital coaching applied sciences to extend warfighter readiness, improve lethality, and implement battlefield cohesion throughout the providers in any respect echelons, in all domains., highlighting this 12 months’s theme “Guaranteeing Operational Readiness with Modernized Artificial Coaching.”
This 12 months’s instructional discussion board will talk about how modeling, simulation, and digital coaching applied sciences are supporting the DoD in its effort to enhance Warfighter readiness and lethality for the longer term battle.
The 2023 Navy Digital Coaching & Simulation Summit will function senior-level audio system together with:
- Karen Saunders, SES, Program Government Officer, PEO Simulation, Coaching, and Instrumentation
- BG William Glaser, USA, Program Government Officer, PEO STRI
- COL Mark Madden, USA, Modeling & Simulation Coaching Applied sciences Department Head, NATO Allied Command Transformation
- COL Kathleen Samsey, USA, MD, MPH, MC(FS), Director, Directorate of Simulation, U.S. Military Medical Middle of Excellence
- John Taylor, Deputy Program Supervisor, PM Coaching Methods, Marine Corps Methods Command
- Grace Marie Bochenek, Ph.D., Director, UCF College of MS&T
Subjects to be coated on the Summit Embody:
- Leveraging M&S and Digital Coaching Environments to Improve Power Readiness and Functionality
- Facilitating Coaching Experiences that Foster Fight Readiness Throughout the DoD
- Delivering Subsequent Technology Coaching Simulations to Guarantee Skilled, Prepared, and Deadly Troopers
- Using Digital Coaching and Simulations to Allow Continuous Studying
- Offering Coaching Methods for Naval Operations Throughout the Navy Continuum of Battle
- Assembly the Full Vary of USAF Operational Wants with Progressive M&S for Enhanced Coaching and Readiness
- Enabling the Evolution of Marine Corps Modernization with an LVC All-Area Fight Coaching Setting
In an effort to permit for actionable dialogue and dialogue between the speaker and attendees, seating shall be restricted. Register now to order your seat. Lively army and authorities and state personnel attend complimentarily. These enthusiastic about taking part within the Summit can go to Protection Methods Institute’s web site at https://milsim.dsigroup.org/
Anybody enthusiastic about studying extra or sending questions contact Christopher Elliott at [email protected].
Sean Earley is the Government Editor of AR/VR Journal & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Community. He’s the Director of New Biz Growth and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & guide. He loves guitars, VR and occasional.