Intel has launched a brand new driver with the arrival of its Arc Graphics Drivers which is now model 101.4369 WHQL. This new model brings a help of latest video games in addition to fairly phenomenal efficiency features on them.
Arc Graphics Driver 101.4369, what’s new :
Of course, the principle new characteristic of this driver is the addition of help for brand new video games. The blue ones then sort out the next titles: The Outlast Trials, The Lord of the Rings: Gollum and Starhip Troopers: Extermination Early Access.
However, that’s not all, as efficiency features additionally include this new driver. Facing the 101.4335 model, Intel says:
- The Outlast Trials (DX12)
- Up to +65% in 1080p with Ultra settings.
- Up to +52% in 1440p with excessive settings.
- The Lord of The Rings: Gollum (DX12)
- Up to +4% in 1080p with Epic settings.
- Up to +11% in 1440p with excessive settings.
- Minecraft Bedrock (DXR)
- Up to +30% in 1080p with Ray Tracing energetic on 8 RT chunks.
- Up to +34% in 1440p with Ray Tracing energetic on 8 RT chunks.
- Up to +28% in 1440p with Ray Tracing energetic on 24 RT chunks.
The patching half stays ultimately relatively meager because it consists of solely two fixes. Intel then tackles :
- The coloration corruption issues that might happen on the menu of the sport Battlefield: 2042 (DX12).
- The coloration corruption that might happen on the short play foyer of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (DX12).
The solely downside is that these fixes solely concern the Core i of the model.
Anyway, that is an replace that’s all the time good to take. For this, go to the next hyperlink:
This approach to the Intel driver (602 MB) !