Wondering the place to seek for Grand Duke Ravengard and rescue him in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3)? The location of Grand Duke Ravengard modifications all through the sport. This all occurs till you attain the Lower City. However, there’s lots that must be performed accurately earlier than looking for and save the Duke. We might be serving to you to get it performed proper by means of this information.
The Grand Duke Ravengard is definitely Wyll’s father. And Wyll’s Pact with Mizora goes to play a significant function in saving him. With that out of the way in which, right here’s what you are able to do to save lots of Ravengard in BG3.
Wyll’s Pact with Mizora in Baldur’s Gate 3
In Act 3, you can be visiting Wyrm’s Fortress for Lord Gortash’s Proclamation. During the Proclamation, Grand Duke Ravengard could be discovered within the throne room. Once Wyll spots him there, the Duke will ask for assist. Right after that, Mizora will present up at your camp giving you a chance to interrupt the Pact. Mizora offers you 2 choices that embody:
- Break the Pact and let Grand Duke Ravengard die.
- Get the situation of Grand Duke Ravengard and save him, however pledge Wyll’s Soul Mizora.
Note: Attending Gortash’s Proclamation at Wyrm’s Fortress is essential, be sure you don’t miss it.
Let me inform you you can break Mizora’s Pact and nonetheless save him. That’s as a result of Mizora gained’t be killing Wyll’s father (Duke) instantly. All you want is the proper location and data of what could be performed to save lots of him. So have a look under to know the situation of the Grand Duke Ravengard in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3).
Where is Grand Duke Ravengard in BG3 (Location)
Grand Duke Ravengard is saved inside an underwater jail often called Iron Throne. You can attain there by heading over to Flymm’s Cargo which is positioned on the southwestern facet of the Lower City. There, you will see that a locked door on the coordinates (X:-172, Y:- 149). You can unlock that door through the use of the Lockpick approach. Once you’re inside, comply with the steps under to rescue Grand Duke Ravengard in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3):
- Move the crates away to search out the doorway to the Flymm’s Cargo Basement.
- In the basement, stroll your option to the Subaquatic Dock and work together with Redhammer the Deviser.
- During the dialog, persuade or intimidate him so as to use the Submersible and go to Iron Throne.
- Next, you’ll be warned by Gortash after reaching the Iron Throne however you have to proceed anyway.
- After this spot, you’ll have very much less period of time and strikes to free all of the prisoners.
- There are a lot of different prisoners on the Iron Throne alongside Grand Duke Ravengard.
- I’d recommend you solely save Duke Ravengard as a result of the clock is ticking quicker.
- Ravengard is imprisoned in cells discovered on the Iron Throne’s jap facet.
Once you’ve gotten discovered the Grand Duke Ravengard in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3), you have to take him again to the Submersible to rescue him. In between all this, Mizora will present up once more and make Ravengard kneel however that gained’t make any distinction. After rescuing Ravengard, he’ll present up at your camp. There, you’ll have to reward Wyll and select dialogues that present how courageous he’s. Later, Grand Duke Ravengard will grow to be an ally and provide help to in future battles.
Also Read | Diablo 4 vs Baldur’s Gate 3: Comparing Both RPGs
That’s all there may be to do for saving Grand Duke Ravengard in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3). Besides all this, are you aware you can grow to be an Absolute in BG3? Curious to know extra about it? Check out our Baldur’s Gate 3 part at Gamer Tweak. We have stacked up tons of useful guides for you there.