The Pokemon Go Twinkling Fantasy occasion introduces the Mega Salamence raid and brings again the Zekrom Raid.
From January tenth to January sixteenth, the Twinkling Fantasy occasion will happen in Pokemon Go; through the occasion, Fairy and Dragon-type Pokemon will spawn in abundance.
Mega Salamence shall be in Mega raids till January 18th. The return of the Zekrom raid is barely overshadowed as a result of debut of Mega Salamence.
After taking down the Zekrom Raid and the Mega Salamence raid, trainers could have the chance to catch Zekrom and Salamence; fortunate trainers could have the possibility to come across shiny variations of Salamence and Zekrom. Mega Salamence is arguably many trainers’ favourite Mega Pokemon.
As a way to evolve Salamence into Mega Salamence, you have to to have sufficient Mega Vitality; future evolutions of that Salamence shall be free to evolve. Now let’s dive into the very best Mega Salamence raid counters.
Greatest Mega Salamence raid counters in Pokemon Go
Mega Salamence Raid Stats
- Mega Salamence is a Dragon, Flying-type Pokemon.
- It’s weak to Dragon, Fairy, Rock, and (2X) Ice-type strikes.
- The Mega Salamence Raid CP is 50285
- Mega Salamence’s Base HP is 216
- Its Assault is 310 and its Protection is 251
- The Base catch CP is between 2,054 to 2,142
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2,568 to 2,678
- It’s Climate Boosted by windy or wet climate
- Its Quick strikes could be Dragon Tail, Fireplace Fang, or Chunk
- Its Charged strikes could be Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump, or Fireplace Blast
Mega SalamenceRaid Counters
Going into the Mega Salamence raid, trainers will want a crew of Pokemon with sort efficient strikes, well-rounded Pokemon, or excessive defensive stats. General, Mega Salamence is a heavy hitting Legendary Pokemon. Fortunately it’s simple to take down as a result of its vulnerabilities and low HP stats.
The raid could be simply accomplished by a crew of two to 4 trainers; a crew of 5 to 9 trainers can take it down faster and a crew of 8 to twenty trainers can burn by way of it making a greater completionist bonus.
Utilizing Mega Pokemon similar to Mega Latios, Mega Latias, Mega Abomasnow, or Mega Glalie will make the battle rather a lot simpler for many trainers. Finally, it would be best to use Dragon, Rock, Fairy, Ice-type Pokemon. Watch out, as a result of the raid could be troublesome if utilizing Combating, Bug, Fireplace, Water, Floor, Grass-type Pokemon.
Listed below are the very best counters to overcoming the raid. A few of these suggestions could be substituted out for Pokemon with sort benefit or a greater transfer set.
Main Dragon Sorts:
- Mega Latios – Dragon Breath & Dragon Claw
- Kyurem – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Dialga – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
- Rayquazza – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Haxorus – Dragon Tail & Dragon Claw
- Palkia – Dragon Tail & Draco Meteor
Alternate Dragon Sorts:
- Mega Latias – Dragon Breath & Outrage
- Dragonite – Dragon Tail & Draco Meteor
- Salamence – Dragon Tail & Draco Meteor
- Garchomp – Dragon Rail & Outrage
- Zekrom – Dragon Breath & Outrage
- Reshiram – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
Main Ice Sorts:
- Mega Glalie – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Mamoswine – Powder Snow & Avalanche
- Weaville – Ice Shard & Avalanche
- Glaceon – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Galarian Darmanitan – Ice Fang & Ice Punch
- Jinx – Frost Breath & Avalanche
Alternate Ice Sorts:
- Mega Abomasnow – Powder Snow & Climate Ball
- Mewtwo – Psycho Minimize & Ice Beam
- Avalugg – Ice Fang & Avalanche
- Aurorus – Frost Breath & Climate Ball
- Lapras – Frost Breath & Blizzard
- Warlein – Powder Snow & Icicle Spear
- Articuno – Ice Shard & Ice Beam
- Beartic – Powder Snow & Ice Punch
- Cloyster – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Froslass – Powder Snow & Avalanche
- Regice – Frost Breath & Blizzard
- Alolan Ninetails – Powder Snow & Climate Ball
Keep in mind Shadow Bonuses
Keep in mind, Shadow variations of a few of these Pokemon could be extra environment friendly.
Let Us Know!
Be sure to get your shiny Reshiram and Steelix when you can. Reshiram & Mega Steelix depart on January tenth and is changed by Zekrom & Mega Salamence. Trainers can catch some Fairy and Dragon-type Pokemon to make the raids a bit simpler.
Which of those two will you shiny hunt?
For extra Pokemon Go information or raid guides, take a look at our Pokemon Go part.
Tell us if this data is useful to you and look out for any raid invitations from us sooner or later. Keep in mind to observe the NicheGamer Twitter for quite a lot of Pop Tradition information