What, precisely, is tea? What causes its flavour, and what’s the distinction between black tea, inexperienced tea, and different varieties?
And… can it actually be so good to your well being that it extends your life expectancy?
On this episode of Huh? Science Defined, science journalist Ellen Phiddian digs deep into the science of tea.
Hearken to extra episodes of Huh? Science Defined
Extra on the science of tea:
- What provides tea its flavour and well being advantages?
- What causes the oily movie on black tea?
- Black tea’s flavonoids can enhance coronary heart well being
- Black tea ingesting linked to as much as 13% decrease danger of dying
- Leaves in teabags comprise tiny traces of bugs: eDNA research
- Tea drinkers could effectively dwell longer