Shortly after releasing a GeForce 535.98 driver, NVIDIA quickly found an issue with G-Sync know-how. With multi-monitor setups, customers had been experiencing critical show flickering issues. That’s why NVIDIA presents its 536.09 HotFix!
536.09 and a small G-Sync-related HotFix!
With the earlier Game Ready driver, NVIDIA shortly found an issue linked to the usage of G-Sync. Indeed, some customers had been experiencing flicker issues when a number of shows supporting Adaptive Sync had been used concurrently.
In quick, this little hotfix is right here to appropriate this current drawback. For the remainder, it’s based mostly on the most recent GeForce 535.82, whose fixes are listed under:
- Gaming bugs fastened :
- Applying a Freestyle filter with GeForce Experience will not trigger the sport to crash.
- General bugs fastened:
- No extra display flickering when waking from standby with DSR/DLDSR lively .
- There will not be rendering issues on SolidWorks 2023whenEnhanced Graphics Performance is lively .
- Preview will work appropriately on some notebooks on MAGIX Vegas Pro .
- No extra degraded efficiency on Touch Designer when utilizing the VulkanAPI .
- Fixed irregular shutdowns on Nsight Tools that required a restart .
To obtain, click on on the hyperlink under: